Honors College Advising
Honors College students work closely with our advising staff, who are available for one-on-one meetings about degree requirements, Honors College requirements, course selection, professional goals, graduate and professional school preparation, educational opportunities, university resources, and more.
All students are required to have a “senior review” meeting with one of our advisors prior to their final semester to certify completion of Honors College and General Education requirements. In their final semester, all students must also submit a diploma application and complete our Senior Review Checklist (necessary to be considered for Honors College Designation upon graduation).
- University Schedule of Classes: sis.rutgers.edu/soc
- My Rutgers Portal: my.rutgers.edu
- Degree Navigator: dn.rutgers.edu
- Calendars & Course Catalogs: registrar.camden.rutgers.edu/calendars-catalogs
- Student Unofficial Transcript & Grade System: https://sis.rutgers.edu/tags/
- Application for Permission for Transient Work (PDF)
- Diploma Application
- Incomplete Grade Extension Form (PDF)
- Permission Form for an Academic Course Overload (PDF)
- Prerequisite Override Form (PDF)