Meet Rutgers-Camden alumni and recruiters from top accounting firms recruiting on campus this fall at this annual networking event. You will participate in “speed-networking” session where you will meet with each firm for approximately 10 minutes. At the conclusion of the speed networking portion of the event, you will have time to follow up with firms individually.
- Accounting major or PMAc student graduating between January 2020 and May 2021
- Current Students: Minimum 3.0 GPA
- First Semester Transfer Students: minimum 3.0 GPA at your previous institution
- Attendance at a 2019 Accounting Recruiting Seminar
Advance registration required through a two-step process:
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Center. Submit your resume for review through the job posting in Handshake. DEADLINE: Thursday, September 12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Once your resume has been approved, you will need to register for the event in Handshake.
Walk-ins, late arrivals, and students not wearing a suit will not be admitted.
- Check-in opens at 1:15 p.m. and closes at 1:30 p.m. Must stay until all rotations are completed, approximately 3:15 p.m.
- If you have a scheduling conflict, contact Terri Smith to discuss your options.
Terri Smith, Employer Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (include RUID#)
Location: MULTIPURPOSE ROOM,CAMPUS CENTER