- Accounting major or PMAc student graduating between January 2020 and May 2021
- Current Students: Minimum 3.0 GPA
- First Semester Transfer Students: minimum 3.0 GPA at your previous institution
- Attendance at a 2019 Accounting Recruiting Seminar
Advance registration required through a two-step process:
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Center. Submit your resume for review through the job posting in Handshake. DEADLINE: Thursday, September 12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Once your resume has been approved, you will need to register for the event in Handshake.
Walk-ins, late arrivals, and students not wearing a suit will not be admitted.
- Check-in opens at 1:15 p.m. and closes at 1:30 p.m. Must stay until all rotations are completed, approximately 3:15 p.m.
- If you have a scheduling conflict, contact Terri Smith to discuss your options.
Terri Smith, Employer Relations Manager, email@example.com (include RUID#)
Location: MULTIPURPOSE ROOM,CAMPUS CENTER
Date & Time
September 13, 2019
1:30 pm-4:00 pm
326 Penn St.