Business Leader Development Program Lunch & Learn
BSB Conference room 231
This Lundh & Learn explains the Business Leader Development Program and also introduces students to the upcoming BLDP Seminar for Spring 2020.
- The BLDP seminar is a three-credit course and can count as a general business elective for most majors/concentrations. Please meet with your advisor to confirm. The Seminar is on Friday mornings each semester.
- Networking Opportunities:Exposure to area executives and community leaders. Attend the Rutgers Business Outlook, Executive Lunches, Non-profit service projects, a networking event at the Victor Pub with BLDP Alumni. Visit companies and nonprofit organizations to learn about strategic plans and day-to-day operations.
- Skill Building Workshops:Cutting-edge topics such as “Emotional Intelligence,” “Time Management,” “Building the Best You,” “Story Telling” and “How to Use LinkedIn.”
- Executive Shadowing Program:Student will accompany an Executive in their field of study for a day.
- Communications skills:Sharpen your communication skills by speaking at events on behalf of the School of Business. Every seminar includes emphasis on communication and interpersonal skills.
Location School of Business 227 Penn St Room 231
Date & Time
October 16, 2019
11:20 am-12:20 pm