COOPER STREET SHOWCASE AND 30TH ANNIVERSARY BASH!
Join us for pop up exhibits, performance and story-telling, and a celebration of the 30th anniversary of Cooper Street and Cooper-Grant as historic districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Featured entertainment and exhibits from…
- Just for the record – A multimedia one-man show with Christopher Maier as Eldridge Johnson, founder of Victor Talking Company
- Camden County Historical Society
- Campbell’s Soup Company
- LEAP Academy University Charter School
- Rutgers-Camden Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Writers House at Rutgers-Camden
- & More! Plus Door Prizes!
Date and Time: October 10 from 5pm- 8pm
Location: Campus Center
For more information and to RSVP, click here!