Hosted By: RU Camden – Career Center | Organized By: Terri Smith
Full-Time Jobs • Internships • Part-Time Jobs
OPEN TO ALL MAJORS AND YEARS
Employers will be recruiting for roles in corporate job functions, such as:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Public Relations
- Operations Management
- Project Management
Open only to Rutgers University students & alumni (all majors and years welcome)
Text or video chat with representatives from a variety of employers and learn about potential full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internship opportunities.
Through the Handshake Virtual Fairs platform, you will be able to:
- Use video, audio, and text chat to connect with employers
- Schedule appointments with employers of interest, either before the fair or during the event
- Attend group presentations
- Share your profile and resume
- Research employers and track your favorites
- Click to learn more
- Attend Career Center workshops (click on the dates for details):
- Get your resume critiqued!
- Upload your resume to Handshake.
- Make your resume visible in Handshake so that the employers can view it.
- OPTIONAL: Make your profile public so that registered employers can reach out to you before and after the event.
- Review the list of participating employers and explore their websites to learn about them prior to the event.
- Register and schedule appointments with employers of interest.
- Prepare questions to ask the recruiters.
Date & Time
October 7, 2020