Full-Time Jobs • Internships/Externships • Part-Time Jobs • Volunteer Opportunities
OPEN TO EMPLOYERS FROM ALL INDUSTRIES
Employers with positions in science and technology are encouraged to recruit students from all majors with a focus on:
- Biology/Computational Biology
- Computer Science
Open only to Rutgers University students & alumni (all majors and years welcome)
Text or video chat with representatives from a variety of employers and learn about potential full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internship opportunities.
Through the Handshake Virtual Fairs platform, you will be able to:
- Use video, audio, and text chat to connect with employers
- Schedule appointments with employers of interest, either before the fair or during the event
- Attend group presentations
- Share your profile and resume
- Research employers and track your favorites
- Get your resume critiqued!
- Upload your resume to Handshake.
- Make your resume visible in Handshake so that the employers can view it.
- OPTIONAL: Make your profile public so that registered employers can reach out to you before and after the event.
- Review the list of participating employers and explore their websites to learn about them prior to the event.
- Register and schedule appointments with employers of interest.
- Prepare questions to ask the recruiters.
Date & Time
October 21, 2020