You are invited to the 4th Annual Honors College & Office of International Students Thanksgiving Celebration!
Please join the Honors College & the Office of International Students for a Thanksgiving dinner & cultural celebration on Monday, November 21. We will gather in the Multi-Purpose Room (campus center) from 5:30-7:30pm for good food & good company. Our event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, along with holiday themed activities.
We have space for 40 Honors College students to join us for this event & seats will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The sign-up sheet is available by visiting here. The last day to RSVP (space permitting) is Friday, November 18. This event may be counted as an Honors Event (late arrivals/early departures will not be accepted).
As entrance to this event, we are asking all students to bring an item of donation from our list (see below). Donation item quantities are per person (shared donations will not be accepted). All items can be purchased for less than $5. You can pre-register your donation item when signing up. There are 18 items on the list, so we can use 2-3 of every item requested. Please check the list to see what is still needed to best to diversify our donations.
Donation Items Requested:
– 9 pack or larger, paper towels
– 9 pack or larger, toilet tissue rolls
250 count or larger, paper napkins request fulfilled
– 150 count or larger, sandwich bags
– 250 square feet or larger, aluminum foil
– 150 count or larger, heavy duty paper plates
– 1 case (24 bottles) or larger, Bottled water
8 count or larger, juice boxes for children request fulfilled
– 100 count or larger, 8 oz foam cups
– 50 count or larger, 12 oz foam bowls
– 1 bottle (100 oz or larger), Clorox bleach
– 1 box (18 count or larger), Brillo or SOS pads
– 100 count or larger (multipack preferred), Lysol or Clorox wipes
– 30 fluid oz or larger, hand sanitizer
– 60 count or larger (multipacks preferred), individual hand wipes (in packets)
– 10 pack or larger, white socks (men’s, women’s and children’s)
– 10 pack or larger, disposable razors
– 2.6 oz or larger (2 or more in a pack), deodorant
Location: Multi Purpose Room
Date & Time
November 21, 2016
5:00 pm-8:00 pm