1. Professor Ross Allen – Law degree, teaches courses in criminal justice at Rutgers University-Camden.
2. Professor Daniel Semenza – Criminologist, teaches courses in criminal justice at Rutgers University-Camden.
3. Michelle Lyttle Storrod – Doctoral candidate at Rutgers University-Camden, Published Research Specialist in Juvenile Justice/Gangs with a specialty in the effects of Social Media in criminal activity amongst juveniles and gangs.
4. Jonathan Amira- Gloucester County Assistant Prosecutor
5. Amanda Rivera – Advocate/ LEO Support Staff/ 3rd year graduate student in the MA/MPA program at Rutgers University-Camden.
6. RJ Heffner – Monroe Township Police Officer
7. Nikolai DiNiko – JD Candidate 2L/3L
8. Thomas McDonnell – Detective from Camden County’s Prosecutor’s Office
9. Terry Miles – Vicinage Assistant Chief Gloucester County Probation Officer
10. Curtis J. Hurff – Vicinage Chief Gloucester County Probation Officer
Location: South ABC Campus Center
Date & Time
November 21, 2019
7:00 pm-9:00 pm