Looking for a Fall 2017 Honors Approved Service Opportunity? You’ve found it!
Join the Honors College this October for our Annual “Making Strides” team walk. All students registered as part of our event & who successfully complete the walk with our team on October 22 may count this event for their approved service! Each participant will receive a team t-shirt on the day of the event.
After you sign up make sure you also add your name to our sign-in sheet to report your t-shirt size! All sizes are due by Thursday, October 12 to guarantee a shirt. Sign-in here.
- Date: Sunday, October 22nd
- Time: Honors students must check in with Team Captain Bielka Gonzalez at designated meeting spot (details below) by 9:00 am. Walk begins at 10:00 am.
- Meeting spot: Left of the registration tent. Look for student holding red balloons!
- Location:Off campus (Cooper River Park)
- Transportation: Students must provide their own transportation. Carpooling is encouraged. If you are struggling to find transportation, please let the Honors College staff know.
Visit the event URL
Date & Time
October 22, 2017
9:00 am-11:30 am