On April 27th, 2017, the Food Bank of South Jersey will host 10+ teams who will compete against one another in a no-holds barred cook-off to see who will be named the best cooking team in South Jersey.
Volunteers will be needed throughout the entire event. From registering and greeting participants and guests to running ingredients, selling raffle tickets, assisting the teams in cleaning during the competition, to cleaning up at the end of the event, volunteers are integral to the success of South Jersey Food Bank’s biggest event of the year.
- Honors College volunteers must sign up at http://tinyurl.com/SJFoodBankHungerGames no later than Monday, April 24th. Volunteer space is limited.
- Volunteers must be able to stay for the entire event, which runs from 5:30-9:30 pm. There are no partial shifts available.
- The Honors College will not be providing transportation to this event. Volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation.
- Date: Thursday, April 27th, 2017, 5:30-9:30 PM
- Location: Food Bank of South Jersey
1501 John Tipton Blvd.
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Date & Time
April 27, 2017
5:30 pm-9:30 pm